Thoughts for a Thursday: I'm inviting Larry David to my first dinner party at La Pitchoune

12.11.15


La Pitchoune is for sale! This is not a drill! Anyone have several million dollars and a French / English Dictionary they want to lend me?


Was pleased to attend the Kew Gardens Remembrance Day Ceremony in the Beach yesterday. Always a humbling experience. I love that we live in a community that embraces ceremony. There were events, big and small, all over the city yesterday. I am grateful.

Champagne, Chocolate and Spicy Food might just help you live longer.  If I'm dreaming, don't wake me.

Mark your calendars for December 4th, Bill Murray fans! So, mark your calendars for December 4th, everyone on planet earth.

This...I...Just...

A video posted by Seinfeld2000 (@seinfeld2000) on


I could watch that all day.




No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |