If I gave out the awards...

23.2.15

It's time to Monday evening quarterback the Oscars red carpet fashions!

Most Wearable goes to Margot Robbie in Saint Laurent  for sure.  Doesn't this look super comfy?  I'd wear this with a slightly higher neckline in a heartbeat.  It veers pretty close to sexy housedress territory and I think that may be why I love it so much.  Nothing is better than a sexy housedress.  I'd want to rock this with feather mules.  I'm only half kidding.



Most Elegant to the always on point Cate Blanchett in a Maison Margiela Couture dress and Tiffany Blue Book Collection jewelry.  She just gets it.  The cut, the fit, the pop of colour? POW!


Dress that should have been worn by Jane Fonda goes to Scarlett Johansson in Atelier Versace   For real.  Wouldn't this have looked so much better on Jane Fonda?  To be fair, there's not much that wouldn't look better on Fonda, but this looks like it was MADE for her.


The ohmygodiamsoboredwithyoursartorialchoices Lifetime Achievement Award goes to Jennifer Aniston in Atelier Versace.  So beige all the time, Jen.  Why so beige?  She looks as if she's been perpetually put through the Rise filter on Instagram.  


Best way to tart it up and still look kind of classy goes to Chrissy Teigen in Zuhair Murad Couture.  I love the colour and her fierce lip.  She's killing it.


The dress I want, give it to me now goes to Oprah for her Vera Wang.  I am normally not a fan of the blush trend, but this just works so well on her.  I love how it appears flowy and structured at the same time and let's just be blunt, my boobs would look fantastic in this dress.


Love you Oprah.  You deserve this.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |